February 24, 2011

Another Screenshot

DRAGONS!
We know this game is centered around dragons. Infact, the main villain is a daedric dragon. And only >you< know how to stop him, being the last of the dragon born. So will we see dragons in game?

The answer is:
Yes we shall.
But will we be able to tame them? to use them for combat? transport?
We don't know yet, but between you and me, I think we will find out a whole lote more about this game in the next 12 hours *HINT HINT*

New info coming soon directly from bethesda.
Adios :)

15 comments:

  1. arghhhhh can't wait!!! this and diablo 3 are going to drive me crazy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. please as transport! that would be... godly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see more on this :D soooo keen

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Elder Scrolls series, can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have it in a higher resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh cant wait, they BETTER allow you to use dragons for transport but I can see that disappointingly not being added.

    For some reason I find it sad that the series is moving onto a whole new age. I think the first four were all in a similar time

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2011 is going to be an awesome one for gamers

    ReplyDelete
  8. gtdragon, grand thef dragon lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so losing weeks of my life to this game

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love dragons. This game is gonna be so awesome. I can't wait to fly all over skyrim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will be awesome. Anyone else call it Oblivion 2?

    ReplyDelete
  12. cant wait to hear the new info!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 8 months is just way too long to wait for this!!! Your teasers don't help, either haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i cannot wait to be a fucking viking

    ReplyDelete