May 16, 2011

A new direction for my blog!

Hey guy's.
I've decided after a long night of changing my blog and thinking, that there just isn't enough info coming out to continually update you all about Skyrim and other elder scrolls games.
So I've decided now to cover all sorts of games, mainly the ones I have been playing as of late, and what I have been getting up to.

I'm sorry to those that will be dissapointed, but I promise to continue updating you ASAP on any news about Skyrim.

I hope you understand, thanks.

5 comments:

  1. awww...oh well whatever im sure we'll still hear about skyrim alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, nice to see more good gaming blogs. My blog is also a gaming blog :)

    Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent played skyrim before. is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I approve of your change. You're going to be busy though, lol.

    ReplyDelete